get in touch
I’m excited to hear from you. I’m available for readings, speaking engagements, freelance writing, and workshops on writing, race, gender and sex, and co-parenting and divorce. I live in Pittsburgh in the United States, but travel is a possibility. I love working with new people and tackling tough topics, and I’m happy to engage directly to gear our creative output in a direction that is accessible and works well for our audience. Please choose from the topics below, or feel free to propose a topic.
- First, Do No Harm: Writing About Journeys Not Your Own
- Good Girls Don’t. Black Girls Will: Black Women, Sex and the Black Church
- Reconciling with History: The Mythical Sisterhood of Black and White Women
- Co-Parenting 101: Helping Your Kids Thrive After Divorce
- Milk for Free: Writing on Sex and Bodies
- Write Your Damned Book Proposal Already!